Perimeter Outdoor Microwave Radar Detector GW-MWR-50
Forming a virtual microwave fence of 50 meters (length)x5 meters (height)x2-3 meters (thickness), precise positioning, it can detect intruders walking, running and crawling with hands and knees in the range of 50 meters.
1. The outdoor microwave electronic fence is an electromagnetic wave fence sensor based on the company’s own Ka band millimeter wave radar chip, which is specially designed and constructed.
2. Aiming at the outdoor area security design, the sensor adopts FMCW modulation mode for active warning of the intruded target, which can detect the distance and speed information of the moving target, with high ranging accuracy, and the accuracy is less than 10cm.
3. A single sensor node can form an electromagnetic protection fence with a total length of 50m and a height of 5m without any monitoring blind area. Based on this, customers can build an electronic fence of any length and form an integrated protection barrier through networking. Build and remove defense quickly.
4. The sensor station adopts the innovative design, the device is compact in size and convenient in layout, which can realize the concealed placement, no visible physical fence, no impact on the appearance of the building or protection area, and can realize the all-weather and all-day warning.
5. The function of automatic filtering rain and haze will not be affected in rainy and foggy days.
1. The power input is 12V, which can accept 30% voltage fluctuation;
2. Provide TCP / IP network interface, which can interact with the main control software;
3. Provide module reset control for the main control module to reset the sensor;
4. Low power wake-up control is provided for the main control module to wake up the sensor in low power consumption.
Radar beam rendering
Please contact us by e-mail email@example.com for quotation requests. Please provide quantity, purity, and any other specific requirements.http://www.greatwall-security.com/perimeter-outdoor-microwave-radar-detector-gw-mwr-50/Products